2004-09-22

Credits


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK ... after the switch to Blogger, I've finally cobbled together a set of 3rd-party apps that roughly duplicate the functionality I had with Moveable Type:

Obviously blogspot.com for the blog hosting.

Haloscan for comment hosting, so that users don't have to log in to Blogger to make comments. Thanks to LittleA for that one.

Then there is blogrolling.com doing the "links to other blogs" piece.

Finally, so that I can blog offline and not have to mess with logging into Blogger, there is w.bloggar. So far this is a pretty sweet app.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.