2004-10-21

The Flu


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This was the first day of the week that I wasn't simultaneously sweating, shivering, cranking up the furnace and opening all the windows. Now I'm trying to beat the sore throat and launder the stench of illness out of my bedding.

I still say flu shots are over-rated though. These days I average one 2-3 day sick spell each winter. Back in the Navy when I had a flu shot every year, was in better shape and lived in a much more favorable climate I got sick at least that much.

Uggh. As evening approaches, the cruddy feeling is returning. Time to lay down. I think I've seen every Law and Order SVU twice in the last three days!

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.