2004-11-02

At Long Last ...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The day is here. I'm up early to vote and hopefully still get to work on time.

Someone confided in me that they felt their vote didn't matter since Kentucky is an uncontested Red state. Not so. Our Senate race is huge and has become closer though things still look good for Bunning, the Republican incumbent.

As sick as I am of everything, I'll probably be closely following the coverage - I'm a junkie for this stuff.

Thank God we've got Jesse Jackson and Michael Moore keeping an eye on things in Florida.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.