2004-11-26


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Speaking of links ...

I've added OV Lookout to my blogroll. This is the blog associated with my free Bloglines online aggregator (see my post of last Friday on this). I plan to start using the lookout site for most of my highlights, quotes, news snippets, etc, and this blog mainly for personal commentary and content. You'll also see my aggregator feed list out there which I feel is pretty strong.

And, if you peruse my feed list you may be surprised to find Howard Dean's Blog for America. First of all you'll also find several links from the NY Time and Washington Post and other middle to left sources. I'm looking for some semblance of balance and what is going on out in the blogosphere, not personal affirmation. But also, I think everyone will get a kick out of DFA. Especially humorous are the comments on any given post.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.