2004-11-16

What's in a Name?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If only we could be alive after we die, I think we'd rethink some things.

Taking a name like "Old Dirty Bastard" for instance. It sounds all fun and street cred-ish in life. But then you die and people are trying to eugoogle-ize you, and it just doesn't work.

The nice thing for the rest of us is that we can learn from those who have gone before us. I was about to change my name to "Sweaty Smelly Losing-Hair Guy." After seeing the fate of poor ODB, I'm re-thinking that whole thing.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.