2004-11-09

You're Killing Me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In a refreshing break from election regurgitation, Viacom (CBS) is protesting the fine they received for Janet and Justin's antics during the Super Bowl Halftime Show.

I just don't get it ... This is like suing the snake you've been handling for biting you!

How do you keep a straight face while saying, "Well you see, your honor, we wanted it to be sleazy, but not THAT sleazy."

Sometimes I wish I'd gone into law instead of accounting so that one day I could be the judge sitting on the bench and laughing in Viacom's face.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.