2005-01-18

Back at It


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The three-day weekend was nice ... where it went, I have no idea.

The biggest news is that we have switched over to Outlook at work. Finally! We were using Groupwise which was OK I guess, but a little clunky and short on features and user-friendliness. For my money, and I'm a layman on things like this, it's tough to beat Outlook running on an Exchange Server.

I pity the IT department though. These switches are hardly fool-proof to begin with. Throw the human element in there, with folks coming back from a long weekend and anxious to get at their e-mail ... they are going to wear that dept out over the next few days.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.