2005-01-23

More Danny Background


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Popstick, the marketing organization for which Apprentice comic relief man Danny Kastner is the CEO.

Interesting stuff. Hard to tell how well the company is doing from a business perspective. I'd kill for a set of financials. If Popstick has moved out of the capital burn phase and hovering around profitability, I'm impressed with Danny's business skills. If they are still burning venture capital, which I suspect is the case ... ho hum. It doesn't take a lot of business savvy to get there.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.