2005-01-01

Tech at the Game


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Interesting piece on ESPN with Mark Cuban. Not sure the gist of the whole program, but when I cut in they were discussing the prospect of making an entire stadium a WiFi hotspot. Cuban didn't like the idea ... didn't like the thought of fans using a laptop or PDA and trying enjoy a game at the same time.

My thought: Heck ya! I mean, how are the fans supposed to carry on their cell phone conversations if they've got their hands full with other technology!

I say check it all at the gate.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.