2005-02-20

A Whine by any other Name ...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Speaking of Mark Cuban, I think I spotted a typo in this post on the impact of blown calls in the NBA. The post ends:
"Missed calls don’t balance out for teams over the course of a season. There are going to be teams that are going to feel like they can’t get a break and are snakebit with bad calls…

...and they just may be right.


I believe that last line was supposed to read, "...and they may just be right here in Dallas!" How those few words wound up on the cutting room floor is beyond me.

Actually it was a pretty even-handed piece. For a while I found myself wondering who was filling in for Cuban.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.