2005-03-23


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I said it before and I'll say it again - I hope he's happy. Last night Kobe Bryant poured in 43 pts to help seal another Laker loss and lead his team to a place even further behind Denver in the race for the West's 8th playoff spot.

Who would have thought it - the Lakers fighting just to get into the playoffs?

And the Shaq apologists can take a seat. If O'Neal had shown up as in shape and motivated at the beginning of his Lakers seasons as he did this year for Miami, he'd already have more rings than he would know what to do with.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.