2005-03-15

Man's best friend


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




For a while I've been wanting to dote on my puppy. Well, thanks to InfOpinions which linked to WikiFish, U of Auburn's College of Architecture wiki, which linked to flickr.com, a great photo collection tool for blogs and wiki's, I can do that under the guise of testing it out. Update: So far I'm not real impressed with the way flickr works with blogger. I've had to do a lot of manual working around. We'll see how it goes with other platforms.

Dixie is ... energetic, loyal, curious, smart, stubborn, a voracious chewer, and most of all a true rebel child of the south. Come May she'll be celebrating her first birthday.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.