2005-03-17

NCAA: Wave 1 complete


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The afternoon Game 1's are all complete and I'm off to a pretty good start at 3/4 including correctly picking the UW-Milwaukee over Alabama upset. There is always a 12 over 5 upset, and Alabama seemed sooooo over-seeded.

The Oklahoma and Kentucky games were no surprise. My one loss was Pacific over Pitt. Even there I had Pitt losing in the next round to Washington, so little harm done.

Wave 2 is looking dicey. UTEP is trailing Utah although they've closed the gap heading into halftime. At the half, Cincy is up on Iowa by 10. I have Iowa and UTEP losing on Saturday, so no biggie if those games don't come around for me.

Washington and Boston College look safer, which is a good thing - I have both of them moving on to next weekend.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.