2005-03-19

Others Panning Lutz and Baseler


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Corporate blogging guru, Debbie Weil is calling out GM blogger, Bob Lutz, and Boeing blogger, Randy Baseler, for avoiding recent, highly-public, bad news at their companies.

I believe I've had similar comments here, here, here, and here.

I'm still up in the air on this one. Sure, it would be interesting to hear what they have to say. But it seems clear that that isn't what they are blogging for. Both are pimping their companies' products. These aren't blogs as much as they are advertising via a different medium. I accept that and process their words accordingly.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.