2005-04-08

Randy's Journal (Boeing) Upgraded


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Great news! Randy Baseler, the Boeing VP of Marketing, has upgraded his blog (OK, he's a VP - someone probably upgraded it for him). It has a slightly sharper look, but more important, he's got feeds.

Until now, next to a Little Aardvark, Randy's was my favorite of the blogs that I can't subscribe to on Bloglines (i.e. that I have to check the old-fashioned way - by clicking on the bookmark in my "favorites" folder).

I make fun, but this aggregator thing is awesome. It used to be that I kept my own bloglist up by adding code to my template each time - and I'd follow my favorites by clicking on the links on my own blog. Now, I keep abreast of 121 feeds (I just axed several newspapers because they insisted on a subscription - free doesn't change the fact that it's a nuisance, guys). That's a good bit of info, but by today's standards that makes me a relative lightweight.

My point is, they're quite right when they say that today, you've got have feeds.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.