2005-04-19

Weatherbug Feedback


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In the interest of fairness, Jay from weatherbug responded to my comments on weatherbug in yesterday's post. He understandably took exception to the spyware claims regarding his product and had some pretty good backup. Check out his comments here.

I should also add, that I have no evidence that weatherbug is spyware or opens the door to spyware. My comments were based on personal guesswork, and things I had read elsewhere that weren't necessarily authoritative. It is, of course, often nearly impossible to track down how spyware gets into one's system.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.