2005-04-06

You can't win if you don't ... well ... You just can't win!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is total BS!

They're adding two more balls to the Powerball bin, to decrease the odds of winning, but increase the jackpots. They totally messed up my plan.

Using ballpark numbers, assuming I buy 5 tickets each week, and that I finally get my big win halfway to statistical certainty - I would have been on easy street by the year 465,465. Now I'll have to wait until 4,271,047! That's a whole 3.8 million more years that I'm going to have to get by, ummm, working I guess.

Gotta go call my financial planner and start re-working things.

This sucks!

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.