2005-05-13

Friday the 13th


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK ... so far no hockey masks or axe murders, but it has been a treacherous day ...

- I was behind every cell phone talker-driver on the road this morning.
- 2 cans of diet Coke, and both exploded on opening. Not a lot, just enough to be annoying.
- Email server is screwing up big time.
- Accounting server is screwing up big time.
- Announcement: "They have re-started the servers, you can get back on." Hurray! Now we can get back to ...
- Email server is screwing up big time.
- Accounting server is screwing up big time.
- I'm just ready to head out for lunch when I have to stop and immeditately enter a couple of reports because the dipstick who processes them let them sit on her desk for a week.
- I've got just enough time for a quick run to McD's. At McD's today the only people who can hear and speak English are brand new employees. Great if I want the bathroom stall cleaned. Bad if I want a Filet-o-Fish and Double Cheeseburger.

So, watch out for big janitor-looking dudes shambling through the woods with a bum leg, yet able to catch up to nubile teeny-boppers.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.