2005-05-19

One more on "The Finger"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I thought I was done with this one. But, it just keeps getting better and better. And at the same time it becomes sadder as a picture of how some people live becomes increasingly more clear and depressing.

Now we find out that the person whose finger was used in the Wendy's fraud attempt, "gave it to the suspect's husband to settle a $50 debt."

"Hey. Got that $50 ya owe me?"

"Ummm, no. Will you take something for it?"

"Dunno. Whaddya got?"

"This watch?"

"Nah, that's not worth $10."

"Well, the only other thing I've got is this old section of my finger."

"Deal!"

Brenda Shouey, 9.5 Digits' Mom, "My son is a happy-go-lucky guy. He thought it was cute to show (the severed finger), ... It's like a man thing."

I know me and the fellas are always standing around comparing severed body parts.

The main question that remains ... Why didn't you go to the hospital and attempt to get the thing re-attached!!?

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.