2005-05-27

Whatever ...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK, so here's the guy that claims he had an affair with Paula Abdul during the 2003 American Idol.

He was mad when Abdul went on Saturday Night Live and made light of his accusation, and now he's mad because American Idol, on their own show, similarly poked fun at him. And ... that's pretty much the gist of it. He's mad. Pouting. "I've got proof you know!" No one cares.

I guess my thought is, "Dude! It's really hard to take anyone serious when they're wearing a matching teal turtleneck and toboggan. You need to lose those, or in ten years you're Michael Jackson."

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.