2005-06-15

God has surprisingly average stats!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It turns out that God is with us, and playing quarterback for Florida State.

The surprising thing is that in 10 games last season he managed a very mortal 55% completion rate, 8 TD's and 8 picks. Now, I know the ACC has gotten tougher, but our Lord has a lot of weapons to work with on that 'Nole offense. Factor in that He's omnipotent and I guess I'd expect more.

You've got to respect Bobby Bowden - it takes stones to suspend the Almighty.

At least we can put the "God is a woman" talk to bed, now.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.