2005-06-29

Life without blogging


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last weekend the Courier-Journal had this article on bloggers. Apparently someone in Louisville finally woke up and discovered this new-fangled thing called blogging.

Anyway, I was interviewed for the piece, but none of my stuff made it in. I guess you have to say dramatic things like, "I'd be a pretty miserable person if I didn't (blog)," for that.

Well, sorry if I'm raining on anyone's parade, but without blogging, I think I'd still be OK. I enjoy it, but it's not the lone barrier standing between me and misery. Even if the medium were to somehow vanish overnight, my heart would go on ... Near! Far! Where ... er, no.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.