2005-06-14

My Jacko Morsel


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As much as I could probably rant for an hour on this, it was nauseating ten years ago. I refuse to add fuel to it now.

The infuriating thing is that he's openly admitted to a number of things which should be crimes, and he's had to buy his way out of trouble in the past - something the innocent don't normally have to do.

Worst of all are the celebrations! Like the guy just won the World Series or something. Said one Jacko fan, "I'd totally leave my kid with him!"

Which brings me to the real criminals - the parents who were willing to pimp out their kids to make a buck, or were just so stupid that they are a danger to their own children. They should be on trial.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.