2005-06-17

We don't need no stinkin' credibility!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"Congressman demands that US bring troops home." I briefly caught the headline at work a day or two ago, and it got my usual annoyed but not surprised reaction.

Only later did I find out that the Congressman in question was Dennis Kucinich. Please don't make me revisit the merits of Kucinich's brain. It's scary in there!

But, if that seemed a good story, I've got another scoop for you: "Bizarre, unshaven guy on the corner predicts world will end tomorrow - advises repentance!" I've checked around and no one else is on it, so take it and run!

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.