2005-07-14

Rain, Clouds and Actifed Haze


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The summer's half over and I haven't blogged for a week ... where does the time go? It's the weather and all the crap in the air. This is the worst my allergies have been since I was a kid. It gets even worse when you take something for it and your brain goes fuzzy for the rest of the day.

So, thank God for the rain. Normally I'm all for the summer intensity - the hotter the better. But right now it seems like the rain is doing a good job beating down all the pollen and what-not. So, let it rain, let it rain, let it rain!

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.