2005-08-12

Big Surprises at the DMV


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had to renew my DL today. No exaggeration ... five minutes after I walked in the place I was walking out with my new license!

This was unheard of. I had packed a lunch. Usually the DMV is a black hole ... while you're standing in line, you're friends are back on earth wondering whatever happened to Brian. The DMV's sluggishness has been a fact of life for as long as I have been driving. Day, time, state, it didn't matter what variable you changed.

Bravo Zulu to whoever brought about that change.

On the downside, their door handles were backward. You had to pull the push handle and push the pull handle. But that's OK. It's more than a fair trade.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.