2005-08-22

'Scots Draft Fiasco


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, the draft was held Saturday. I didn't get to live draft as I was locked out of ESPN's site. At first I thought it was me not remembering the right username / password combo. Then I got to work today and it all worked fine. By the way, I'm still waiting for the ESPN automated, "e-mail your login information to you" system.

So anyway, my team is so-so. Fortunately they honored my no T.O. wish so that's a plus. I'll have to get with my personnel people and look things over.

More later.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.