2005-09-25

Back Down to Earth in Louisville


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is what I was talking about when I urged caution regarding the Cards. And though I didn't say it, my thought was, "Let's not put them in the Rose Bowl just yet - they've still got to get by South Florida!" OK, seriously, USF did an awesome job of preparing and they deserve all the respect they get out of this one.

Now maybe we can settle down. The Big East isn't a lost cause, but you don't jump from C-USA to competing for a National Championship.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.