2005-09-07

Bravo Zulu - Yamaha of Louisville


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Give it up for Yamaha of Louisville. They juiced up my battery free of charge. I've got to say, this is not out of the ordinary. The first time I had to take the bike in for maintenance, they were just getting started - Tim and his dad, setting up the showroom and handling sales, and one guy in the service dept. I had to leave the bike overnight and was getting ready to head out to the bus stop. Instead, Tim's dad jumped in his truck and drove me home - a 45 minute round trip at that time of day.

It's good to see them in their new, permanent digs. I checked out the new 1100's while I was in there. Oh man ... sweet! Sadly, my next bike will be a Harley, when I can afford to pay cash, somewhere on down the road (although when you figure in the gas savings, it may be closer than I think). But hopefully I'll be able to stay in touch with the YOL guys.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.