2005-09-05

Constant Voltage Battery Charger? Anyone?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My bike battery died - my fault, but that doesn't make it any less of a hassle.

Turns out Yamaha uses a battery that requires a constant voltage charger only. I'm sure the dealer has one, but I spent the better part of the day trying to track down one that was closer. On Sunday? Not likely. Problem is, Labor Day isn't likely to be much better and I won't have time to mess with it anyway.

So, I guess I'll have to make a trip during lunch on Tuesday. Yikes! I just added a heretofore unnecessary round trip by car, which burns gas.

Ahhh, the new economics.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.