2005-09-23

The Gas Report


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Still at 1.58 this morning so I topped off once again.

The "I heard it's gonna go up to" rumor index is spiking with reports as high as $5.00 in the Louisville area - no indication as to whether that was internet-induced.

Finally, can we please quit with the "I don't see why our gas has to go up - we don't get it from down there," talk. What are we, in first grade? This stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum. I'm not even going to explain it beyond that.

Now go sell your monster SUV and be quiet.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.