2005-09-07

Weekend Afterthoughts


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A couple of after-thoughts on the weekend:

Attention Boise State. To answer your question of last season - Why don't we get a BCS Bowl? Ummm ... Georgia 48 - You 13. Apparently you were the only ones who didn't realize that this is what would happen when you played a real team. Those BCS guys, they're picky. They want their games to be competitive.

And suddenly, I'm a Joe Paterno fan. Regarding reporters Paterno said:
"Coaching to me has always been a fun job. I love coaching and I love working with kids. I don't like you guys anymore. I don't know how else to say it. An element of the job that I loved has been taken away from me."
I love it when you stumble across a guy like this in sports - someone who just purely loves the game, and misses being able to relax and talk about his craft with anyone who would care to listen.

Paterno's loss is our loss.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.