2005-10-30

A 30-yr old Dream Within Reach


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Erin Gray in Buck RogersOK, I'm watching VH1 remembers the 80's. Admittedly, all these list shows are getting tiresome, but VH1 is the original and they generally do a good job with them.

Anyway, one of the guest commentators is Erin Gray of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century fame. Those were my Jr High years, so this Space-azon was one of my top fantasies.

They were commenting on the scene in Body Heat where William Hurt breaks through the window to get to Kathleen Turner. Erin Gray said that if any man ever did that for her, she'd be theirs.

So, I have set to work devising a way to get Erin Gray trapped in a vestibule somewhere and me standing by with a fire extinguisher. I'm thinking after hours ATM somewhere.

Of course my plan may call for some special material ... lots of anvils and levers, spring-loaded shoes and rocket-powered roller skates. Note to self: call ACME.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.