2005-10-11

DQ and their Flying, Gravity-defying Blizzards!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Dairy Queen has this thing they do whenever you order a Blizzard. As they are handing it to you, they real quick turn it upside down and back upside right. I guess it's to prove how thick and fresh it is or something. I don't really care.

However, the other day I was picking up a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard (the best, IMHO, and I'm a die-hard Oreo guy) and they had put a lid on the cup. Not normal but no big deal ... until the girl still saw fit to perform her death-defying feats of gravity on my Blizzard. What's the point of doing that with a cup that has a lid on it!? I almost asked, but these people are handling live ice cream - it's best not to confuse them any further.

The DQ feats of gravity, btw, rank right up there with the "Honk if your service was great!" signs at the Arby's drive-through. I mean, even if the service were great, I'm not gonna be the geek honking his horn about it. Moot point at Arby's anyway. Maybe a place that actually tries to provide good service should try that one.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.