2005-12-05

New Blogs on the Roll


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's been a while since I've had time to browse my existing blogroll at Bloglines, much less follow links and check out new blogs.

Today I ran across a couple of good ones:

CATO Unbound is the CATO Institute's entry into the blogosphere. Really, does anything else need to be said? I'm a big CATO fan, and if today's installment is any indication, this one is going to be a winner. In their own words, this is how Unbound will work:
Each month, Cato Unbound will present an essay on a big-picture topic by one of the world’s leading thinkers. The ideas in that essay will then be tested by the comments and criticism of equally eminent thinkers, each of whom will respond to the month’s lead essay and then to one another. The idea is to create a hub for wide-ranging, open-ended conversation, where ideas will be advanced, challenged, and refined in public view.
Great concept IMO!

Slightly less highbrow, but just as much of a hit is The Dilbert Blog. Scott Adams brings the sense of workplace humor that made Dilbert a hit to blog form and nothing is lost in the translation. I hate it when people say stuff like this, but it really is "laugh out loud" funny.

And this isn't new, but I ran across Scott's blog as I was getting i-Disciple back into gear.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.