2006-02-18

I Stand Corrected


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Previously amid my rant on re-makes, I mentioned that while Pink Panther should be off limits altogether, Steve Martin was at least a good choice for Clouseau as he does that style well.

Ummm ... I stand corrected. Well, half-corrected. Stylistically it might be a fit, but his accent is horrible. Each new clip from Panther brings a new tongue. French. German. Some kind of Scandinavian hybrid. 70's era Steve Martin. Apparently Pink Panther features them all.

Back in college my buddies and I would toss around Clouseau lines, and our accents were probably pretty lame. But we weren't charging $8 a pop. Our genius was public domain!

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.