2006-02-17

MS Office Live Beta is up and Running ...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... and as you can see from this screen shot it promises to be a Microsoft production through and through. Mind you, this was just trying to go from the front promo page to registration. I can only assume that once I do pierce this left-handed firewall, there will be even more magic.

Seriously, I'm a big Microsoft fan and am looking forward to test-driving their new product. But sometimes, the things they load onto the end user can be frustrating.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.