2006-02-14

Pardon The Mess


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yeah, it's a new look. Yeah, it's not pretty.

Over the weekend I started adding some functionality; extended entries and categories; only to discover that the workarounds (as in working around Blogger's refusal to add this kind of functionality) depended on a more standard Blogger template than what I was using.

This one was the best starting point, but obviously it needs work. That hideous green color must go, along with that chubby, crayon-esque font in the sidebar.

So ... pardon my dust while I re-hook up with Haloscan and beef things up around here.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.