2006-02-26

The Shallow End


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



That online credit reporting service commercial with the over-caffeinated, preppy dork was on last night, for roughly the millionth time. But for the first time I caught this line ...
"You can even print it out if you want to!
which made me realize that they're not exactly aiming at the world's brain trust. Really! It's on my computer and you say I can print it out too!? Now that's the kinda smart, user-friendly app I've been waiting for. Sure wish I could do that with my Word documents.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.