2006-03-10

College Football's most hated ...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Fanblogs.com is running a poll on College Football's most hated figure.

The timing kind of sucks. On the doorstep of March Madness, who is thinking about College Football? But I am a fan so I weighed in. Corso for Most Hated!

Apparently I'm not alone. My boy is running in 6th right now with 8% of the vote. Not suprisingly, the Old Ball Coach has a commanding lead. To a guy like Spurrier, that could be the supreme compliment.

|

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Categories

Links


ATOM 0.3
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.